Delivery Associates have a variety of duties in addition to driving their routes and making deliveries. Other important responsibilities include:
- Consistently following company guidelines regarding safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading company supplied vehicles.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
Effectively communicating with owners, as well as other team members
Loading, transporting, and delivering items to residences and businesses in a safety, timely manner
Attendance in company meetings and scheduled training programs
Loading and unloading cargo
Adherence to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Tracking shipments and deliveries
Delivery Associate Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Valid driver’s license issued by the state
- Ability to travel to King of Prussia, PA for work
- Great time management skills
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Ability to walk, drive, bend, and safely lift small, and medium-size packages.
- Show kindness and respect to all customers, and other team members.
- Starting Salary Salary: $16.25
- $18.00 per hour, after 3 years of loyal service
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 4-5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
Our work hours are flexible. Depending on volume, we may offer early morning, mid-day, and late afternoon work hours.
The majority of the time, you will drive a well-maintained branded step van. However, there are times when volume may dictate the use of non branded vehicles.
We provide branded company issued uniforms at no expense to you.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
You can work independently
Opportunity to work for a company that values and rewards you for loyalty, dedication, and consistency
Yes! We offer both full and part-time hours. We also offer seasonal positions during peak times of the year.